Subject: Baltic-American Security Exchange (BASE) Program information
From: "Ilze Doskina" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ilze Doskina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 12:02:29 +0200

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Partner,

Continuing a longstanding American commitment to the Baltic region, the 
Baltic-American Freedom Foundation (BAFF) mission is to deepen the ties 
between and among Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and the United States through 
programs of education and exchange centering on economic growth and 
democratic values.

Particularly would like to highlight Baltic-American Security Exchange 
program (BASE) with the application deadline approaching – February 1st, 
2025. The objective of the Security Exchange is to support national security 
enhancement efforts by the three Baltic states consistent with the mission 
of the Baltic American Freedom Foundation and based on an unwavering 
commitment by the United States of America to Baltic security.

Funded program projects will facilitate the exchange of critical knowledge 
and establish useful contacts between Baltic and U.S. security experts and 
make other tangible contributions in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania aimed at 
advancing resilient and stable societies, designed to address appropriate 
national security concerns.

More on BAFF and our programs you may find here 
<https://www.balticamericanfreedomfoundation.org/about> . If interested in 
BASE program, detailed information on our website, attached document or 
contacts below.

Sincerely yours,

Ilze Doskina

ILZE DOSKINA  //  CIEE

Regional Director, Baltic-American Freedom Foundation

──────────────────────────

Workland Verde

R.Hirsa Str. 1, Riga, LV-1045, Latvia

email  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

tel  <tel:+37129282751> +371 29282751

web  <http://balticamericanfreedomfoundation.org/> 
balticamericanfreedomfoundation.org/

──────────────────────────